The amazing composition of Ultra Tef-Gel® is derived from a specially formulated polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) paste, a PTFE powder in a polyolefin base, which allows use in all weather conditions to prevent rust, corrosion and seizing.
Ultra Tef-Gel® is not a petroleum based product, this gives it superior qualities as stable towards acids and other products, it will not break down in saltwater or detergents.
The Ultra Tef-Gel® waterproof paste is also a high quality lubricant, superior to different greases on preventing the seizing and galling of metals.
Ultra Tef-Gel® contains over 40 % PTFE and a synthetic adhesive compound. There is NO aluminium, graphite, zinc, nickel or copper in the paste, as these products could increase the corrosion and galvanic process.
Ultra Tef-Gel® eliminates the galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals.
Whether it swivels, slips or slides, Ultra Tef-Gel® is the lubricant that will ensure the future removal of all assembled hardware.
- Gives a microscopic preventing layer between different metals.
- Contains NO substances that starts, or increases corrosion.
- Is suitable for extreme and demanding conditions.
- Works in a wide temperature range, -45degrees C — + 230degrees C
- Easy to use and apply — it neither drip or dries.
- Is waterproof.
- Registred at Swedish Chemicals Inspectorate
Notable is that Ultra Tef-Gel® works very well in demanding environments, especially the marine sector, due to:
- Lubricates all types of threads, for easy assembly or dissemble.
- Is totally waterproof, it will NOT wash away or break down in saltwater or detergents
- Is environmentally safe
- Ultra Tef-Gel® creates a layer between different metals.
- Contains no substances like, graphite, zinc, or copper that can start, or increase corrosion.
- The paste has an extremely stable composition that maintain its characteristics.
- Wide temperature range, -45degrees C — +230degrees C
- Offers excellent lubrication
- Easy to work with and apply — it neither drip or dries
- Comes in practical packages for different applications and use.
Ultra Tef-Gel® PTFE, polytetrafluorethylene based waterproof
Anti-corrosion & Anti Seize lubricant.